Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Am I?

Am I versatile or am I not? Atleast someone seems to think so. Hey Karan thanks a ton.


Now as a rule after receiving awards,

1. In order to accept this award, please post it on your blog with the name of the person awarded it including the link to his blog.
2. Pass on the award to 5-10 of your most loyal followers.- Contact those followers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I take this opportunity to Award "The Versatile Blogger" Award to the following blog buddies.



  1. Gyan Ban
  2. magiceye
  3. Nethra
  4. Kalyan Karmakar
  5. Lalit Chowdhary
  6. Journomuse


8 comments:

  1. Hey thanks... Cannes season for us too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunting for my Versace.....damn where is it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very kind of you.appreciate it.
    Thanks
    GB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the honors, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww....Purba, thank you, that notification telling me about my little surprise brought some cheer into a life being stupidly wasted in fretting and adding some little worrylines....Muchas gracias, senora...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the award with me. I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. An award is an award, feels good naa..

    @ Raja...hmmm? silence can be deafening!!

    ReplyDelete

Psst... let me know what you are thinking.